Belly and chest fat in a man makes him prone to cardiovascular diseases, heat attack and diabetes. If a man has fat around his midsection and chest, he must start to blast off this fat, whatever his age may be. There are some effective exercises to lose belly and chest fat. You can start with some easy exercises and gradually go for compound movements or tough exercises.
The first thing to remember before joining a gym or exercising at home under a personal trainer's advice is that losing belly and chest fat is not really as difficult as you think. A man may think that he is busy with his personal and professional life and cannot achieve his body-shaping goals. Thinking this he may leave the idea. But if you are disciplined and determined, then shaping your body will not take much time and effort. Although the time and effort taken to lose body fat vary from men to men, you may be sure that with a strict exercise regime you will surely trim down. Build an exercise regime with the following exercises to reduce belly and chest fat for men.
* Step 1: Start with simple exercises like walking, jogging, cycling or swimming. Go for a brisk walk for 1 hour in the morning or evening, or whenever possible. Also spend some time doing free-hands exercises for 15 minutes. You can continue doing this for 7 days and then start with other exercises that target your tummy and chest fat.
* Step 2: Focus on building muscle first. This will help in increasing the metabolic rate of your body, which will in turn result in burning more calories throughout the day. Walk on the treadmill at an incline and go for a brisk walking immediately after your training workout. You must go for these exercises for 4-5 days a week.
* Step-3: Regular push-ups help in building muscle in the arms, shoulders and middle chest. While in a push-up position, the abdominal muscles get contracted. This muscular workout is really necessary. Do as many push-ups as you can. Go for 10-12 push-ups in 1 set and repeat the same for 3-4 sets thrice a week.
* Step-4: Crunches also help in toning your muscles in the mid-section of your body. Go for 2-3 sets of 15-20 repetitions everyday. Do this for a minimum of 3 days a week.
* Step-5: Doing squats in low to moderate intensity helps to increase fat-burning hormones. This also helps in building lean muscle and tissues that are metabolically active, which burns calories even when you are sitting idle.
* Step-6: Chose a specific exercise for your chest. Strength training really works for your chest fat. As you start losing the extra layers of fat in your chest area, you will also notice the newly-built chest muscles.
* Step-7: It is important to change your work-out routine after every month. Increase the intensity with every passing week.One of the most important tips on how men can lose belly fat is to exercise under the guidance of a professional trainer who will show you the right form of every exercise. Along with this reduce your calorie intake and try to remain tension-free.